Recruiting & People Ops Coordinator
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible to everyone.
We’re growing! It’s a really exciting time for the company and we need more people to help us recruit top talent to join our team. We’re looking for a Recruiting & People Operations Coordinator to help build both our in-house and contract design teams as we scale. Partnering with stakeholders and hiring managers, this role will be an integral part of our talent acquisition operations. The ideal candidate will have an inherent love for building relationships, superb communication skills, and a deep understanding that candidate experience rules all else in the world of recruiting.
If you could be described both as scrappy and determined, consider your work a purpose rather than a job, and are excited about building a career in People Operations, we want to hear from you!
- Engage top talent as their first point of contact with Havenly, and inspire them with your enthusiasm for our business and culture.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while efficiently moving the interview process forward
- Sell Havenly to potential team members and partner with internal stakeholders to manage full life-cycle recruiting process.
- Collaborate with our stakeholders and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs
- Manage and schedule full interview process including the preparation of materials, scheduling of onsite visits, pre and post team sync-ups, and candidate greeting and facilitation.
- Be an ambassador for Havenly’s culture. You’ll often be the first Havenly point of contact for candidates, so you need to be great at understanding their motivations and determining if they’re an initial fit with the organization
What you’ll bring:
- Interest in technology and startups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with the executive team on recruiting matters clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational/project management experience
- Handles spontaneous change and new scenarios! Able to take on challenges with grace, thoughtfulness, and authority
- Experience working in high growth and fast-paced environments
- Passionate about recruiting as a function
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, in particular, Greenhouse
- Experience working with Google Calendar
- A sense of humor!
- A strong sense of urgency and the work ethic to support it.
- The drive to succeed, and the desire to help build an organization.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.