Nylas is searching for a Recruiting Operations Manager to assist with our rapid growth across the globe. This is a remarkable opportunity to build on an already strong People foundation in a culture that truly understands the strategic value of people.
Reporting to the VP of Talent, this role will work closely with the entire recruiting organization and our hiring managers. As our first recruiting operations hire, you will help create consistencies in our processes and improve team efficiency at a global scale. We're looking for an analytical and results-driven person who will execute on initiatives to improve operational efficiency, data-driven decision making, and help communicate changes to the organization.
You’ll drive a ton of impact and help the recruiting team do its best work!
What You'll Do
- Create, drive, and execute on a variety of projects, processes and programs that improve the effectiveness of our Recruiting team and process
- Manage the key systems, workflows, and documents regularly used by the team
- Ensure the foundational infrastructure of process, tools, systems, and frameworks make our Recruiting team more predictable, efficient and scalable
- Generate learning and training materials for recruiting teams, hiring managers, and the rest of the company
- Run, maintain, and track our training programs: interviewer best practices, shadowing / leading panels, paired exercises, code challenges, etc.
What We're Looking For
- You have 3+ years of recruiting operations experience (startup experience is a major plus)
- You are organized and data-driven for decision making
- You are capable of thinking creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You have a curiosity and passion to learn a lot! Always pushing things forward and simplifying our processes and procedures
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of productivity infrastructure solutions for modern software. Over 100,000 developers worldwide use the Nylas platform to quickly and securely build productivity features into their applications. With Nylas, developers get unprecedented access to rich communications data from their end-users, pre-built workflows that automate everyday tasks, embeddable UI/UX components for fast front-end development, and comprehensive security features - all delivered via a suite of powerful APIs that make integration easy.
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements. We carefully consider every application, and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Read Full Job Description