Recruiting Coordinator at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the role
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to assist the TA team in driving hiring. The ideal candidate will support the recruiting team and hiring managers by coordinating interviews while ensuring a stellar candidate experience. This role interacts with all levels of the company to successfully execute the recruitment process as well as special projects. The ideal candidate might not have any prior recruitment experience, but is looking to break into Talent/Human Resources, is exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive. This is a tremendous developmental opportunity for the right person. You will learn best in class strategies for identifying talent and building high-performing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Support all aspects of the recruiting process, working directly with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers, assisting in the coordination of complicated, multi-step onsites
- Ensure that every candidate we have an interaction with is documented and categorized correctly in our ATS
- Ensure every candidate interaction is customer-focused and that each candidate has a great experience interviewing or communicating with ANGI Homeservices
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Work with the recruiting team to help source prospective candidates for hard-to-fill searches
Who you are:
- You have experience in an office or teaching environment, ideally handling high volume scheduling and coordination.
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator (written and verbal) and are able to represent the ANGI Talent Brand professionally
- You’re inquisitive and like doing research in order to solve problems and identify solutions
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; you always go above and beyond
- You have a Bachelor's degree
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $55,000-58,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!