Recruiting Coordinator at ReCharge
Joining the Talent Acquisition team, the Recruiting Coordinator will be critical part of our ability to hire the best talent. The ideal candidate will support the recruiting team and hiring managers by coordinating interviews while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience. This role interacts across many departments at ReCharge and is a tremendous opportunity to learn about talent acquisition and building high-performing teams.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate the candidate hiring experience at ReCharge.
- Manage high volume interview scheduling, via video, supporting the technical recruiting pod.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to execute on complex interview processes.
- Champion the ReCharge as a brand ambassador through all candidate interactions and communications.
- Support the Recruiting team by helping to ensure data integrity within Greenhouse.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed, such as job board management and employee referral program.
- Typically, 1-2 + years of coordination/administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced high growth company
- Ability to work with discretion around confidential and sensitive information
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive
- Ability to work US Eastern Time Zone hours
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.