Guild is hiring for a Recruiting Coordinator to support and coordinate recruiting efforts across Guild. In particular, we are looking for somebody who enjoys working with people in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, being extremely organized and detail-oriented, and is passionate about creating a positive candidate experience.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule, coordinate, host, and communicate with candidates - you might interact with >50 new people every week!
- Meet with members of the Recruiting Team or hiring teams to discuss the status of candidate pipelines
- Dig into our talent systems - Greenhouse, LinkedIn, or others we might engage as we seek to broaden our talent pools
- Manage initial onboarding processes including offer extensions and background checks
- Play a critical role in the development of several of our fastest growing teams
- Learn the ins and outs of various Guild teams as you support their hiring efforts - you’ll get a glimpse into their goals, operations, and priorities
- Hone your sourcing and project management skills - this role will enable you to stretch beyond the status quo of a traditional recruiting role, taking ownership over projects and helping us improve our recruiting efforts as a whole
In addition to being a member of the Recruiting Team, in this role you’ll collaborate with other Guild leaders including those on the Learning Marketplace, Employer Experience and Shared Services teams.
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Have strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a keen eye for the details and an obsessive commitment for accurate, timely, and effective coordination (seriously - this will be key as a coordinator!)
- Can maintain a calm, professional, and approachable demeanor when handling sensitive, tricky, or timely issues and changes
- Are comfortable making adjustments and changes on the fly with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Have communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development and cultivation of strong internal and external relationships
- Have the commitment and ability to deliver quality outcomes with a desire to improve and exceed expectations across all aspects of the role
- Are a proactive problem solver capable of framing/identifying issues and generating solutions
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recognize, recommend, and take action on opportunities
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $50,000 - $60,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth