Recruiting Coordinator at RingCentral
What if you could build the team that’s changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral Employee Success recruits, supports and rewards the talented people reimagining the world of communications. Our rapid growth is 100% powered by the drive and creativity of our people. That’s why we put a premium on our team-oriented, diverse company culture. RingCentral is known industry-wide as a great place to work, scoring top marks on Comparably and Glassdoor and earning multiple Best Place To Work - awards. The innovative spirit and dedication of our ES team is a big part of the reason why.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement.
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you’ll help us source and recruit the hardworking, innovative team behind the global leader in cloud-based communications—a billion-dollar company that’s growing 30% every year!
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, reserving conference rooms, and confirmations for the candidates.
- Manage the coordination and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and the Recruiting team
- Communicate effectively with upper-level executives
- Greet and assist candidates during their onsite interviews.
- Maintain records with our ATS and job posting as necessary.
- Plan and host recruiting events; virtual and onsite
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 0 - 2 years of HR/Recruitment coordinating experience
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-task, manage diverse personalities.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity, professionalism, and sensitivity
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.