Recruiting Coordinator at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor, we create digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the role
Handy is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to assist the Talent team driving hiring. The ideal candidate will support the recruiting team and hiring managers by coordinating interviews while ensuring a stellar candidate experience. This role interacts with all levels of the company to successfully execute the recruitment process as well as special projects. The ideal candidate might not have any prior recruitment experience, but is looking to break into Talent/Human Resources, is exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive. This is a tremendous developmental opportunity for the right person. You will learn best in class strategies for identifying talent and building high-performing teams, particularly within our engineering department.
What you’ll do:
- Support all aspects of the recruiting process, working directly with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers, assisting in the coordination of complicated, multi-step onsites
- Ensure that every candidate we have an interaction with is documented and categorized correctly in our ATS
- Ensure every candidate interaction is customer-focused and that each candidate has a great experience interviewing or communicating with Handy
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Work with the recruiting team to help source prospective candidates for hard-to-fill searches
Who you are:
- You have experience in an office environment, ideally handling high volume scheduling and coordination.
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator (written and verbal) and are able to represent the Handy Talent Brand professionally
- You’re inquisitive and like doing research in order to solve problems and identify solutions
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; you always go above and beyond
- You have a Bachelor's degree
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!