Ibotta is growing fast and looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our awesome Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be a brand ambassador, managing interview logistics between potential hires and our hiring teams. This highly motivated individual must be able to manage time efficiently while prioritizing multiple tasks.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Assist with coordinating a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews and travel arrangements for candidates.
- Assist with internal employee referral program and weekly jobs email.
- Greet candidates onsite, provide them a tour of our office, and ensure a seamless and welcoming experience
- Support the recruiting team by researching other potential job posting opportunities for specific positions.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications.
- Screen prospective candidates in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to assess skill level for assigned positions.
- Assist in organizing internal and external events to attract top talent.
- Perform reference checks.
- Support the HR team with various tasks such as generating offer documents, scheduling debriefs/recruiting meetings with hiring teams, and other projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- 1+ years of experience in a coordination role.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs.
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.