Recruiting Coordinator at Gusto
Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful.
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Denver! Our Recruiting Coordinators contribute to our overall recruiting success by providing a high level of customer service throughout the hiring process. Ideal candidates will be customer service and team-oriented, and willing to do what is necessary for an exceptional candidate experience. People are the foundation of Gusto, we strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in recruiting. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping us bring in the best candidates possible, which is key to our growth and success as a company.Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years work experience
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to do lists and calendaring.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things.
- Polished communication. You'll interface with senior leadership and executive level candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.