Recruiting Coordinator at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next “Unicorns’.“
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will join a team passionate about creating an outstanding candidate experience and hiring the best people for our growing company. You will work directly with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates to coordinate the hiring process and help schedule and host onsite interviews.
This will be a great role for you if you are extremely organized, detail-oriented, and communicative. You have a strong sense of urgency and ownership of your work. You are able to troubleshoot scheduling activities as they arise, and are comfortable juggling multiple priorities. You are excited to grow the Alto team so we can work towards providing the best healthcare experience to our patients. You are scrappy and resourceful, unafraid to dive into an unknown project but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate.
- Schedule and manage candidate onsite interviews including travel arrangements if needed
- Partner cross functionally with the Recruiters and Hiring Teams to ensure candidates have a seamless and enjoyable experience
- Assist with the post-acceptance process to ensure smooth on-boarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers to ensure all tasks are completed before a new hire’s first day
- Keep our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) up to date
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 1+ years of relevant coordination, customer service, HR or recruiting experience
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Have an eye for details and organization
- Love to collaborate
- Are team focused and think about how decisions impact all
- Have a passion for Alto’s mission and values
It’s a plus if you:
- Have an affinity towards metrics and analysis
- Have experience focused on Diversity/Inclusion programs
- Thrive on variety
- Have experience working with Greenhouse
- Have previously worked in tech or healthcare
You’ll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced and ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a support and collaborative role
- Are hyper organized
- Want to be a part of a company that is helping the health and wellness of others
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.