Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next “Unicorns’.“
As an Alto Recruiting Coordinator, you are extremely organized and detail-oriented. You have a strong sense of urgency and ownership for your responsibilities. You are able to troubleshoot sourcing, high-volume interviewing, and scheduling activities as they arise, and are comfortable juggling multiple priorities. Since this is a temp-to-hire position, we’re very excited to work with those who want to use this role as a platform to launch their recruiting career with Alto or in the growing PharmTech space in Denver. You are scrappy and resourceful, unafraid to dive into an unknown project but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy wearing many hats.
You will learn by doing in this role!
- Source candidates via job boards as well as design and execute creative outreach projects to build a strong pipeline
- Schedule and manage all candidate onsite interviews and hiring fairs
- Drive our efforts toward our goals - you’ll have a lot of ownership and also professional development support to learn all the tools of the trade
- Use our ATS (Greenhouse.io) and Google Sheets to keep everyone up to date on our hiring progress
- Work cross-functionally with the Recruiters and hiring teams to ensure our candidates have a seamless and enjoyable experience with Alto
- Assist with onboarding our large New Hire Orientation classes in our Denver HQ.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 2+ years of work experience; relevant coordination, event management, HR or recruiting experience is a plus but not necessary
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Have an eye for details and organization
- Have a desire to learn about recruiting and HR, and learn best by doing rather than reading
- Are driven by working toward and achieving hard-to-reach goals
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you own your role and make decisions quickly and independently
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values!
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.