Zoom (zoom.us ) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Denver, CO office. As Recruiting Coordinator, you will be part of our fast-paced talent team, assisting our hiring managers in managing calendars, scheduling domestic and occasionally international interviews, and performing reference checks. The ideal candidate possesses attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a cheerful can-do attitude.
- Coordinate and schedule Zoom Video and onsite interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Comfortable with working mainly with remote managers at HQ.
- Perform reference checks.
- Ensure all parties have accepted invitations for interviews.
- Be available to jump into a meeting last minute to update a candidate, if needed.
- Be pro-active with emails and communication at all levels.
- Manage onsite visits.
- Provide outstanding candidate experience.
- Continue to take on new responsibilities as we grow, such as sourcing.
- Recent college graduate preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST.
- Preference for internship experience in HR / Office Management and/or Administrative Support.
- Experience with Google Apps and Outlook, particularly Google Calendar.
- Customer Service experience.
- Friendly, outgoing, optimistic and strong team player skills are a must.
- Exceptional ability to learn quickly and adapt easily.
- MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to assess priorities with sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to complete tasks.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!