Recruiting Coordinator (Contract to Perm)
Job Type: Contractor
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Employee Success
RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, reserving conference rooms, and confirmations for the candidates.
- Manage the coordination and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and the Recruiting team
- Greet and assist candidates during their onsite interviews.
- Maintain records with our ATS and job posting as necessary (Jobvite).
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 0 - 2 years of HR/Recruitment coordinating experience
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity, professionalism, and sensitivity
Now, a little more about us...
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solution provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing your business communications the old way.
RingCentral does promote a healthy work-life balance by providing lunch and breakfast goodies on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral's cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, CA.