We are looking for a mission-driven Recruiting Coordinator to be an integral member of our Invite (Recruiting) Team as Gusto quickly scales! People are the foundation of Gusto, we strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in recruiting. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping us build a diverse and inclusive team which is key to our growth and success as a company.
This is a position based in Denver, Colorado.
At Gusto you will:
- Facilitate the candidate experience for all roles across the Denver office.
- Coordinate, schedule, and confirm both on-site and phone interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates.
- Manage candidate flow through our ATS, Greenhouse.
- Source passive candidates via LinkedIn and other mediums
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1+ years of work experience, ideally in a recruiting or HR environment
- Organized and detail-oriented; you would never let great candidates slip by
- Clear & concise communicator
- Devoted to reaching out to candidates and responding in a timely manner
- Proficient with Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar
- Experience working in a face-paced environment -- you enjoy taking on challenges to make the business successful
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.