Recruiting Coordinator at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both guests and homeowners. We are growing and looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us build an incredible team of Evolvers to accomplish our mission of being the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental.
Join our Talent Acquisition team within a highly experienced People team. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll partner with our Recruiting team to execute on projects, events and own a huge part of the candidate experience. You’ll gain a broad understanding of the inner workings of a successful, growing company and its People and Recruiting organization - consider it a ‘company tour’ offering you a window into our operations, and an avenue into other career paths over time. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow while making a true impact on the future success of Evolve!
What you’ll do
- Partner with Recruiters, hiring teams and Evolver’s at all levels to schedule interviews and ensure a positive and complete interview process for our candidates
- Manage all internal and external requisitions, job postings, interview plans, and assist with other steps in the hiring process
- Provide an amazing candidate experience by serving as a candidate’s main point of contact and approaching each interaction with Evolve’s hospitality mindset to help candidates navigate the hiring process
- Finalize the offer process by sending candidates offer paperwork, initiating background checks and looping in our new hire onboarding team with completed documents and necessary updates
- Manage all internally only posted positions from role kickoff through the offer process
- Master our ATS (Greenhouse), identify process inefficiencies and maintain data integrity
- Partner with the Recruiting team on all events and branding initiatives
- Manage and contribute to projects related to attracting talent and other People Team initiatives
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years professional experience ideally in human resources, high touch customer service, or hospitality
- Incredibly organized with strong calendar management and scheduling skills
- Strong professional communication skills and the ability to maintain a high level of discretion
- Energized by juggling multiple tasks and bringing projects to completion
- Possess a strong hospitality mindset
- Able to prioritize, responding quickly to changing circumstance
- Eagerness to learn every day
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency while having a little fun along the way
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $21.15 to $23.44, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.