Recruiting Coordinator - Remote at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:52 a.m. (MST) on Friday, November 5, 2021
- Initiates a variety of search techniques to identify passive candidates.
- Manages all candidate activity through the use of GHX's ATS, UltiPro.
- Review resumes, applications and pre-screening questionnaires to assess candidate fit to the role.
- Schedules and conducts pre-screening interviews and evaluates responses.
- Provides follow-up correspondence to candidates on application status via various types of media.
- Ensures new hire completion of onboarding process steps including background testing.
- Manages contractor openings and assists with agency submittals.
- Works cross-functionally with Finance, HR Business Partners, and Hiring Managers to ensure adherence to all hiring processes and employment laws.
- Researches and develops recommendations on recruitment strategies, skills testing, and other items related to recruitment.
- Maintains weekly Open Requisition Report and generates other ad hoc reports for management transparency.
- Generates, issues, collects and processes new hire documentation including eVerify.
- Promotes company and career opportunities in the community and participates in networking or recruiting events.
- May manage the candidate lifecycle (sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, and contract negotiation) for some open requisitions.
- Other duties and ad hoc projects, such as the onboarding process, new hire swag shipments, internal communications, or immigration, as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelors' Degree
- Two plus years of experience in recruiting, human resources, or related area
- Basic knowledge of recruiting practices, procedures, laws and regulations
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks
- Skilled in proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence candidates, hiring managers and colleagues
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond the current state for process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
- Ability to handle a high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous experience working with any ATS system; experience with UltiPro highly desired
- Familiarity with eVerify
- Experience with Oracle HRIS
Read Full Job Description