Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
Alto is searching for a Recruiting Coordinator (contract) to partner with our recruiting team to schedule and manage all candidate interview logistics. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.Role Responsibilities
- Schedule and manage candidate onsite interviews including travel arrangements if needed
- Partner cross-functionally with the Recruiters and Hiring Teams to ensure candidates have a seamless and enjoyable experience
- Assist with the post-acceptance process to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers to ensure all tasks are completed before a new hire's first day
- Keep our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) up to date
- Learn the ins and outs of how to scale a company from a couple of hundred employees beyond
- 1+ year of relevant coordination, customer service, hospitality, HR or recruiting work experience
- Experience working with an ATS, CRM or other relationship management software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proven work history of managing detailed tasks and staying organized while doing so
- A passion for collaboration and customer support
- A passion for Alto's mission and values
- Have experience working with Greenhouse ATS
- Have an affinity towards metrics and analysis
- Have experience focused on Diversity/Inclusion programs
- Have a team-first mentality and ability to think about how decisions impact all
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.