Recruiting Coordinator - Contract at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
This is a CONTRACT to HIRE position. We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will handle all things logistics and candidate communication for the Checkr Talent team. This person will collaborate with recruiters, execs, hiring managers, and interviewers to ensure a seamless candidate experience through our hiring process. If you’re driven, eager, and strict attention to detail, you will thrive in this role.
- Facilitate the coordination and scheduling of interviews, including phone interview, on-sites, lunches, events, etc.
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information
- On the fly troubleshooting to deal with any scheduling changes
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
- Be the champion of candidate experience and ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates
- Manage tracking of candidates in our Applicant Tracking System
- Manage travel arrangements and accommodations for candidates as necessary, and process any candidate reimbursements
- Handle project work on an adhoc basis
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for ensuring an amazing candidate experience for all
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of Gsuite products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable interacting with people throughout the organization.
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).