Recruiting & On-boarding Coordinator
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible to everyone.
We’re growing! It’s a really exciting time for the company and we need more people to help us recruit top design talent to join our team. We’re looking for a Recruiting & On-boarding Coordinator to help build both our in-house and contract design teams as we scale. Partnering with stakeholders and hiring managers, this role will be an integral part of our design talent acquisition operations. The ideal candidate will have an inherent love for building relationships, superb communication skills, a desire consistently exceed goals, and a deep understanding that candidate experience rules above all else in the world of recruiting.
If you could be described both as scrappy and determined, consider your work a purpose rather than a job, and are excited about building a career in recruiting, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Help execute high-volume recruiting programs for our Interior Design teams, always looking for ways to improve program effectiveness.
- Source qualified passive candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while efficiently moving the interview process forward.
- Engage design talent as their first point of contact with Havenly, and inspire them with your enthusiasm for the opportunity, our business and culture.
- Manage the on-boarding and training program for all new designers who join Havenly. This includes all on-boarding communication via email, phone, and web-based tooling.
- Collaborate with our stakeholders and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring goals and needs
- Report out on hiring metrics to stakeholders and senior leadership team.
- Bachelors degree in business, HR, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting (sourcing in particular!) - you truly have a passion for recruiting as a function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational/project management experience with a precise attention to detail.
- Experience working in high growth and fast-paced environments
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, in particular, Greenhouse.
- A strong sense of urgency and the work ethic to support it.
- A great sense of humor! You enjoy what you do, and have fun while doing it.
- You are motivated by challenge, with positive tone, an eye for solutions and an energy for springing into action. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done.
- You are always questioning the status quo, as you look for opportunities to innovate and break convention where you think better results can be achieved.
- You are a hunter at heart, never content to rely on inbound candidate applications; you love the thrill of sourcing and discovering the diamonds we don't yet know as well as finding new channels and places where talent gathers.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions with a sense of urgency and independently manage daily work
- An owner with a scrappy, "find a way to get it done" mentality and exceptional attention to detail
- You are process driven and find joy in ensuring that no box is left unchecked.
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
It’s challenging- You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skillset. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to affect one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply online. In your cover letter, tell us why you’re excited about Havenly, what’s important to you in your next role, and why you’re a great fit for this opportunity.