Recruiting & On-boarding Coordinator
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible to everyone.
We’re growing! It’s a really exciting time for the company and we need more people to help us recruit top design talent to join our team. We’re looking for a Recruiting & On-boarding Coordinator to help build both our in-house and contract design teams as we scale. Partnering with stakeholders and hiring managers, this role will be an integral part of our design talent acquisition operations. The ideal candidate will have an inherent love for building relationships, superb communication skills, a desire consistently exceed goals, and a deep understanding that candidate experience rules above all else in the world of recruiting.
If you could be described both as scrappy and determined, consider your work a purpose rather than a job, and are excited about building a career in recruiting, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Help execute high-volume recruiting programs for our Interior Design teams, always looking for ways to improve program effectiveness.
- Source qualified passive candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while efficiently moving the interview process forward.
- Engage design talent as their first point of contact with Havenly, and inspire them with your enthusiasm for the opportunity, our business and culture.
- Manage the on-boarding and training program for all new designers who join Havenly. This includes all on-boarding communication via email, phone, and web-based tooling.
- Collaborate with our stakeholders and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring goals and needs
- Report out on hiring metrics to stakeholders and senior leadership team.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelors degree in business, HR, Learning & Development, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting - you truly have a passion for recruiting as a function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational/project management experience with a precise attention to detail.
- Experience working in high growth and fast-paced environments
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, in particular, Greenhouse.
- A strong sense of urgency and the work ethic to support it.
- A great sense of humor! You enjoy what you do, and have fun while doing it.
Who you are:
- You are motivated by challenge, with positive tone, an eye for solutions and an energy for springing into action. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done.
- You are always questioning the status quo, as you look for opportunities to innovate and break convention where you think better results can be achieved.
- You are a hunter at heart, never content to rely on inbound candidate applications; you love the thrill of sourcing and discovering the diamonds we don't yet know as well as finding new channels and places where talent gathers.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions with a sense of urgency and independently manage daily work
- An owner with a scrappy, "find a way to get it done" mentality and exceptional attention to detail
- You are process driven and find joy in ensuring that no box is left unchecked.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.