Recruiter at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are adding a Recruiter to our team who loves the travel industry and creating unforgettable hiring experiences for candidates. You’ll own the hiring process from sourcing to closing for a variety of roles. As a trusted partner you’ll help hiring teams continuously improve recruiting processes. As our Talent Acquisition team continues to sharpen our skills, our processes and implement best practices, you'll have a voice in helping us build a world class TA function. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow while making a true impact on the future success of Evolve!
What you'll do
Partnering with hiring managers, you’ll manage the hiring needs of a variety of corporate and sales related roles. You’ll own all stages of the recruiting life cycle, continuously improving processes and hiring team engagement across our customer focused teams.
- Partner with hiring managers around process efficiencies, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Set the standard for the ideal candidate experience and ensure we deliver on it
- Craft sourcing strategies that include creative solutions for maintaining an ongoing candidate pipeline focused on attracting the best, most diverse talent
- Build relationships with community organizations and local universities to increase our brand awareness and future pipelines
- Track relevant data and metrics to understand the health of your recruiting process and pipeline, identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Be a brand ambassador with our candidates and throughout the community
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of full-cycle, with an understanding of high volume, hospitality recruiting experience preferred
- Incredibly organized, you have a system to work on a wide range of roles without missing a beat
- Posses a continuous improvement mindset with an eagerness to learn every day and grow in the recruiting profession
- Relationship builder both inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and humor
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $60,000 - $75,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.