Recruiter at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades
Logrhythm is looking for a full cycle recruiter to join our AweSIEM recruiting team. You will play a critical role in executing the company’s hiring plan across all functions (sales, marketing, customer success, engineering, etc.). As a pivotal member of our recruiting and wider human resources team you will be responsible for driving LogRhythm’s candidate experience, full recruitment lifecycle, from, screening, interviewing, scheduling, selection, negotiation, and offer. As such and most importantly, the Recruiter will operate as a recruiting business partner for the organization and represent LogRhythm’s company values to the highest standard.
- Own the company’s full recruitment cycle and build an on-going pipeline of candidates
- Partner with functional leaders to understand hiring needs and the ideal candidate fit for the team and company
- Provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process to both hiring managers and candidates alike
- Use your expertise to actively and creatively network, evaluate, and ultimately hire top talent
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships through diligent follow-through
- Drive the recruitment process through our online ATS (greenhouse)
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a full life-cycle recruiter
- experience recruiting across a mix of positions- to include technical positions
- Proficiency with interviewing techniques and applicant sourcing and screening (greenhouse, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience sourcing for high volume and hard-to-fill recruiting initiatives
- Willingness to “get your hands dirty” and demonstration of an ownership mentality
- Desire to work at a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $80-100 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: May 3rd 2021
- Reporting to: - Vice President of HR
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.