Recruiter at Angi
Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of HomeAdvisor’s success and we are growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team working in concert to drive our global ambitions. As recruiters, we conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest in activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We accomplish this by partnering closely with leadership to hire colleagues who love what they do, are brilliant in their capabilities and want to be part of something that is greater than themselves.
At HomeAdvisor, we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple senior open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to teach hiring managers more effective interviewing and assessment skills
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Handy's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Come up with creative messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Ensure each message we send out is personalized to the candidate’s experience and in line with the Handy Talent Brand
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- 3-6 years of recruiting experience with an executive search firm or tech company
- Demonstrated success in filling a variety of roles at all levels
- Ability to understand business objectives and culture and translate these to hiring requirements
- Must be flexible with the ability to adjust a search as business requirements change
- Must be able to take advantage of recruiting-related software, including Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing through internet resources and social media websites
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Familiarity with a variety of the technology field's concepts, practices, and procedures in addition to local, state and federal laws
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Strong interviewer and negotiator who is able to sell an opportunity to job applicants
- Ability to assess technical skills and to learn from the hiring managers and current employees what a best in class candidate looks like
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $60,000-85,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!