Recruiter at ArcherDX
In October 2020, Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) combined with ArcherDX, a genomic analysis company specializing in cancer diagnostics and monitoring, to create a leading comprehensive medical and cancer genetics company. As a combined company, Invitae, is bringing world-class genetic testing and diagnostics into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our goal is to aggregate the world’s genetic tests into a single service with higher quality and accuracy, faster turnaround time and actionable results. Learn more at invitae.com and archerdx.com.
- Supports recruiting activities for assigned requisition load (approx. 10 positions) under direction of the Recruiting Manager and HR department.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria including interview scorecards.
- Sources candidates and maintains pipeline of qualified, industry candidates
- Reviews applications, conducts initial phone screens, and facilitates interview process.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and other human resource staff during the offer process, presenting and negotiating offer terms, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and company policies.
- Coordinates and participates in college job fairs and other hiring events.
- Reviews, understands, and complies with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processes and handles European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate environment
- 1+ years of experience in life sciences/biotechnology industry
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Embodies a passion to serve others and an eagerness to ensure exceptional candidate and internal customer experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to foresee needs and perform work in a proactive manner
- Approachable demeanor with the ability to engage a variety of people
- Ability to quickly gain trust and confidence regarding access to information of a confidential nature
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability and desire to effectively manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems