Recruiter at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Zayo is seeking an energetic, results-oriented, and experienced Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the qualified candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced environment with a high volume of recruitment activities who has a passion for finding top talent. The Recruiter will be adept at managing change with an ability to quickly course correct.
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to create effective job descriptions; post to internal and external job boards.
- Guide Hiring Managers through the recruitment process and provide the appropriate tools when needed.
- Drive recruiting activities to ensure a strong pool of qualified candidates for current and future openings.
- Screen and provide qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Conduct regular check-ins with Hiring Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Manage employee and applicant inquiries and claims, responding with tact and resourcefulness.
- Attend career and college fairs when applicable.
- 3+ years recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment; prior experience within the telecommunication industry preferred.
- Proficiency with G Suite, Salesforce, and Experience in Workday ATS.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to ensure accurate and effective conveyance of information.
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to connect quickly and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability and drive to push tasks over the finish line.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven track record for finding top talent.
- Extreme attention to detail and superior data accuracy.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave