Recruiter at Alteryx, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help Alteryx scale with world-class talent.
You understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams. You build creative sourcing strategies and have a track record of converting passive leads into active candidates. You are committed to delivering a consistent and positive experience for candidates and internal stakeholders. At Alteryx, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that celebrates wins, values inclusion, and delivers on its promise. We work hard and have a great time doing it.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned technical positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating, and closing candidates
- Serve as a recruiting business partner and advisor to hiring managers
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates
- Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned positions
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions, community involvement, and other innovative approaches you find successful
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity when working with our candidates and hiring partners
- Work in conjunction with leadership on TA projects such as employer branding, social promotions, process improvement, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws.
The Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry, in-house corporate experience a plus
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel
- Experience building a diverse candidate pipeline, knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion recruiting best practices
- Experience recruiting/sourcing in a fast-paced environment for a variety of technical roles including leadership-level roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for uncovering talent
- Previous experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking Systems
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.