Recruiter at Havenly
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible to everyone.
Our hyper-growth has us looking for an experienced Recruiter to add to our team to help us scale and meet growing customer demand. This will be A LOT of high volume hiring within an incredibly creative minded candidate pool, and we are looking for someone who is passionate for this type of recruiting. This is a unique opportunity to rethink hiring processes, partner closely with the business to create proactive sourcing strategies, and act as a thought partner to our business leaders to help Havenly grow in a thoughtful, strategic way. This role will report into the VP of People who oversees hiring for the whole business. If you are someone who knows how to use data to inform your decisions, has worked in high volume recruiting, and has a passion for quality and process improvement while hiring at speed, this is the opportunity for you.In this role, you will...
- Help scale our interior design community, partnering closely with leaders to ensure we're staffed to consistently meet growing demand.
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to functional Business leaders.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates that is on brand and fosters long-term relationships.
- Manage and create proactive talent pipelines in support of hiring initiatives
- Be a leader in diversity and inclusion efforts across the company to ensure we’re improving pipeline diversity, and have an equitable process in place for identifying and hiring the absolute best talent.
- You have experience successfully hitting high volume recruiting goals - 50 to 100 candidates per month and the desire and confidence to do more!
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions.
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work.
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team.
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting - you’re not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent and love the hunt for the right people.
- You’re humble and self-aware - you communicate when things are headed off track, you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well, and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow-through, response time, providing feedback, etc.
- You know that the pipeline is everything, and are constantly strategizing and executing on engagement and re-engagement initiatives.
- You know the importance of and are excited to help build a diverse and inclusive organization - not only do you understand how to improve candidate pipeline diversity, but ensure that every recruiting process is unbiased, and equitable for all.
- You are not looking for a 9-5 job, you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact and are excited to dig in, work hard, and hit goals.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, over-perform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.