Recruiter at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is seeking an energetic, results-oriented, and experienced Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the qualified candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced environment with a high volume of recruitment activities who has a passion for finding top talent. The Recruiter will be adept at managing change with an ability to quickly course correct.
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to create effective job descriptions; post to internal and external job boards.
- Guide Hiring Managers through the recruitment process and provide the appropriate tools when needed.
- Drive recruiting activities to ensure a strong pool of qualified candidates for current and future openings.
- Screen and provide qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Conduct regular check-ins with Hiring Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Manage employee and applicant inquiries and claims, responding with tact and resourcefulness.
- Attend career and college fairs when applicable.
- 3+ years recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment; prior experience within the telecommunication industry preferred.
- Proficiency with G Suite, Salesforce, and Workday.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to ensure accurate and effective conveyance of information.
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to connect quickly and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability and drive to push tasks over the finish line.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven track record for finding top talent.
- Extreme attention to detail and superior data accuracy.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave