Recruiter at Personal Capital
About Personal Capital
Personal Capital is a leading digital wealth management company, founded in 2009. We’re on a mission to transform financial lives through technology and people, providing both insight-driven advice with free financial tools and personalized wealth management from 200+ registered financial advisors across the country. Personal Capital has raised $315 million in capital from accomplished financial and strategic investors (IVP, Venrock, Crosslink, Corsair, Blackrock, BBVA, USAA, IGM/Power) to disrupt the traditional $30 trillion U.S. wealth management market. Our free personal finance app is utilized by over two million users, helping them track over $650 billion of their personal finances, all in one place. Our award-winning apps paved the way for our advisory firm, which now manages over $10 billion in personalized investment portfolios for American families. Personal Capital is headquartered in Redwood Shores with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Atlanta.
For more information on Personal Capital, please visit personalcapital.com.
This is a rare opportunity for a recruiting professional to contribute to the explosive growth of Personal Capital’s financial advisory, client service, and operations departments.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit for a variety of positions including financial advisors, associates, and operations in Denver and Dallas office and additional offices as needed.
- Develop, plan and execute passive and active sourcing strategies for multiple, concurrent searches including using LinkedIn, job boards, employee referral, campus recruiting, etc.
- Manage, prioritize and close searches.
- Review candidate resumes and profiles; conduct screening interviews; provide initial assessments of candidates; providing status communications and notifications to candidates; maintaining candidate workflow and notes, reference checks.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Personal Capital’s business.
- Apply recruiting best practices and knowledge to improve process and services.
- Collaborate with recruitment team, hiring manager and HR.
- Implement and document process improvements.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-3+ years of consultative full cycle recruitment experience from a search firm and/or corporate environment. Previous recruitment in investment management a plus.
- Experience with recruiting tools including job boards, search engines, niche sites, LinkedIn and other social media, passive lead generation, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience recruiting in the local Denver or Dallas market
- Collaborative, able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skill.
- Excellent organizational and time management in order to work independently on a variety of concurrent searches.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, applicant tracking, HR applications.
Location: Downtown Denver