Recruiter at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
With big hiring plans for 2020 and beyond we are looking for a Recruiter to own hiring for our Customer Success department. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders you'll own hiring outcomes and build remote-first teams with a focus on culture while providing an exceptional candidate experience. This role will be critical in helping ReCharge identify, attract and hire world-class customer support talent as we scale globally.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Work closely with the department head, and hiring teams to understand customer support requirements and company culture.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc.
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified customer support candidates.
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values.
- Collaborate with teammates on special projects to enhance the employee and candidate experience.
- Typically, 3-6 years of recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of experience recruiting on an in-house team
- Experience driving outcomes and making hires in customer success, technical support and customer experience
- Experience building and developing pipelines of high quality technical customer support candidates
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- Experience screening candidates by phone or video
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Desire to work remotely and to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Prior experience working in Customer Support a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.