Recruiter at Granicus
We're looking for a driven Recruiter who will have a hand in shaping the future of Granicus!
As a member of the recruiting team, you're responsible for finding, screening and hiring best-in-class talent for Granicus. In this role, you will lead full cycle recruiting efforts, including sourcing passive candidates, using innovative recruiting methods and providing a high-touch experience for every candidate. You are also genuinely curious about people, self-motivated, creative and tenacious and will work hard to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while not compromising the quality of the hire or the satisfaction of your hiring managers.
What You'll Do:
- Own full cycle recruiting activities for multiple roles, across all functional areas, using creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent for each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the process to ensure you meet their hiring needs and goals
- Coach, mentor and train interview teams to ensure preparedness and effectiveness during the process
- Provide a high quality and efficient experience for every candidate from application to offer while evaluating skill level, driving the interview process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing candidates
- Track and consistently report on recruiting metrics such as time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1 year of high volume full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- You have exceptional communication, time management and negotiation skills
- You can work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You have a sense of urgency and resiliency
- You have strong customer service skills
- You have a natural curiosity about people
- You are self-motivated
- 3+ year of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with the ATS, Hirebridge
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.