Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. As our Recruiter, you’ll help us find the best people to help us with our mission. You will partner with leaders to assess the people needs of the business, create strategic recruiting plans, and own all stages of the recruiting process. Once in awhile, we’ll also ask you to find a purple squirrel.
What you will do
- Lead the talent acquisition process for Evolve to include strategic sourcing, resume review, interviews, calibration, selection and compensation negotiation
- Partner with hiring managers around role definition, process efficiencies, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Set the standard for the ideal candidate experience and ensure we deliver on it
- Craft sourcing strategies to include creative solutions on attracting candidates that add to our culture
- Own relevant data and metrics to determine the health of our recruiting process and areas for improvement and efficiency
- Manage our talent brand and collaborate with Marketing in order to attract more qualified candidates over time
- Be a brand ambassador with our candidates and throughout the community
What makes you a great fit
- Have 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Proven track record of being a trusted advisor of hiring managers
- Experience leading other team members
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Experience building community and campus relationships
- Ability and interest to recruit across many roles for different teams
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and humor
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.