As the first Recruiter in Denver, you will hit the ground running to hire the best people for our growing company. Our mission at Alto is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose—to improve quality of life—for everyone who needs it. Alto uses technology and human empathy to advance a broken pharmacy industry into the modern era. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
You will partner with Hiring Managers to craft the recruiting strategy behind attracting, assessing, and hiring top talent. You will grow diverse and inclusive teams and be extremely passionate about candidate experience. You thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment and are unafraid to dive into ambiguity. You are eager to rise to a challenge and see mistakes as opportunities for growth. You are excited to grow Alto to provide the best healthcare experience to all our patients!
Responsibilities of Alto’s Recruiter:
- Partner with Operations Leaders to understand the business needs, set hiring priorities, and developing the hiring strategy.
- Create the recruiting process for new roles we have never hired before. You will own the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer!
- Measure candidate’s to assess their technical and values fit.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Talent and People team to ensure a seamless and enjoyable candidate experience!
- Assist with onboarding to ensure our new Altoids have an exciting and stress-free first day!
- Keep our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) up to date.
- Manage any agency relationships and be the point of contact from Alto.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience as a full-cycle recruiter. Agency and startup experience are bonuses.
- Have strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Enjoy juggling multiple priorities while staying detail-oriented.
- Possess strong prioritization skills
- Are passionate about Alto’s mission and values
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.