Greater Boulder Area
JumpCloud is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result we are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud-based architecture cloud scaling.
We are searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
We’re seeking a strong Recruiter who will support JumpCloud’s long-term business and operational objectives by helping to build a world class, innovative candidate experience. The position is highly visible and critical to our growing organization. Our ideal hire will help promote a positive image inside and outside of the organization, effectively partner with hiring managers, build a network of candidates, and develop creative, cost-effective talent acquisition strategies. This position will be based in our Downtown Boulder office.
Fun parts of the job:
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Build out a candidate experience that is as frictionless as our product experience.
- Partner with hiring managers, HR and Talent Acquisition leadership our VP to ensure we are executing on our hiring plan and building world class teams within each department.
- Creatively activating our employees and leaders as an extension of Talent Acquisition in the continual search for talent.
- Building out our brand as an employer of choice with innovative programs.
We’re looking for…
- 2-5 years Recruiting experience in emerging, high growth, technical companies.
- Experience recruiting across all departments.
- Ability to enthusiastically tell JumpCloud’s story and value proposition.
- Talent sourcing skills, including social media, and internet sourcing techniques with active profiles on social media channels.
- Experience tracking goals, metrics and performance of the team, and regularly communicating activity and results to managers and Executive Leadership.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- A mix of corporate and agency background is desirable.
First, and most importantly, you’ll have a strong voice and make palpable impact in an organization that is executing on an opportunity that occurs once in a decade. You will also have the opportunity to work with a seasoned executive team, the backing of a supportive board, and a proven market that our customers are excited about. Visit www.jumpcloud.com to learn more.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.
Read Full Job Description