Recruiter at Homebot
Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode and we’re looking for go-getters to join us in revolutionizing how people build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a welcoming, positive and people-focused Recruiter to own our hiring process and deliver an exceptional candidate experience!
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (We have a hybrid work model in place that allows employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week.)
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $55,000 - $65,000, plus an annual 10% performance bonus target.
For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Owning the hiring process: from creation of job posting to making the offer
- Delivering a welcoming and seamless recruiting experience
- Maintaining interactions with friendliness, warmth and positivity
- Collaborating with hiring leaders to understand qualifications needed for candidates
- Reviewing and screening resumes for open positions across all departments
- Completing phone interviews and being the first point of contact for candidates
- Following up and communicating frequently with candidates regarding application statuses and stages of the interview process
- Scheduling all interviews and compiling scorecards / feedback from interviewers
- Managing all applicants through Breezy, our Applicant Tracking System
- Managing relationships with external recruiters
- Growing our talent pipeline through sourcing efforts and proactive outreach campaigns
- Tracking metrics including: Time To Fill, candidate experiences, etc.
- Coordinating any onsite recruiting events or open houses
- Assisting People Operations department with other duties, as needed
- This role will report to VP, People Operations
- You will work closely with all departments
- You will be part of 3 teammates on the People Operations team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including being able to concisely convey information
- Experience delivering quality customer service with warmth and professionalism (and you LOVE working with people!)
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented - able to juggle many priorities at once with grace and a “can-do” attitude
- Confidence in your computer skills - including GSuite proficiency and Microsoft products
- Experience with coordination/administrative work, preferably in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Ability to work with confidential / sensitive information
- Experience with Breezy or other Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in a prior recruitment role
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Homebot Recruiter:
- Passionate about creating an incredible and seamless candidate experience
- Calm, professional and approachable
- Can quickly switch gears with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#87!) and Best Midsize Places to Work (#41!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Medical (Aetna) / Dental (Sun Life) / Vision (VSP)
- Homebot covers 99% for the employee and 50% for dependents
- 401(k) match
- Homebot matches 100% on the first 3% and an additional 50% on the next 2% (Homebotter contributes 5% and receives 4% from Homebot!)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (4 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- 1 Week Sick/Mental Health time
- Quarterly Mental Health Days (1 day per quarter)
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Wine & Cheese Tasting, etc.
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Budget for Home Office Setup
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (modern, spacious 4-story with top floor deck ⛰)
- Relocation reimbursement for out-of-state moves to the Denver area
- Events like: Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks (vegan, gluten-free and food allergy safe options available)
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge, hard kombucha, wine tap
- Weekly catered lunches in-office on Thursdays
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Financial Wellness Program
- Free Employee Assistance Program & Mental Health Coaches
- Educational Assistance Program
- Annual Training Budget for Professional Development
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 100 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai