Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking to add a Sales Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition Team to be part of #TeamGreen based in the US. Our US HQ is in Denver but we're happy for this role to sit remotely.
The Recruiter will influence all parts of the recruitment life cycle. They will be accountable for talent acquisition standards and compliance.
The main aim will be to actively reduce agency spend and dependency through direct candidate sourcing and engagement. The role acts as the point of contact for prospective candidates to Matillion and manages a world class candidate journey through to role closure.
This person will actively source talent across our Go To Market teams, working on high volume sales roles. This person will connect with the communities in the UK, Ireland and any other relevant locations globally.
What will you be doing;
- Proactively source external go-to-market candidates
- Works with marketing to advertise vacancies externally and internally in the most relevant places
- Maintain an up to date, diverse talent pool with passive and inactive candidate
- Pre-screen all relevant candidates - selling the Matillion story
- Focus on a 1st class candidate journey, managing all candidates via our ATS (Lever)
- Use of metrics to report on roles
- Keep in mind, the perception and credibility of the team by maintaining standards and processes
- Promote inclusion and diversity
- Innovate and iterate on our TA process
- Supports meetings and interviews for recruitment
- Actively participate in events and meetups
- Promote our employer brand via social media using LinkedIn, Medium etc and encourage and educate others to do the same
- Attend and support with external recruitment activities such as university/school outreach, careers fair, events etc
Personal / Team Growth and Development
- Liaise and build meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist with key initiatives and relevant projects
- Communicate internally and externally while considering the perception and reputation of the People Ops team
- Have a focus on continuous learning and development in the area of your responsibility
Technical / Role Specific
- Experience in volume recruitment and/or recruiting for fast-growing companies
- Preferable, experience recruiting within sales and marketing, ideally internally
- Confidence and great communication skills to engage candidates over the phone and on Zoom
- Able to qualify candidates against job specifications and assess suitability
- Experience managing multiple roles and pipelines at a fast pace
- Great sourcing skills, and knowledge of where to go for different types of hires
- A passion for giving all candidates an amazing experience
- Understand the value of growing an employer brand - and come up with creative ideas of how to do this via social media and beyond
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborative working
- Problem solving
- Forward thinking
- Achieving results
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.