Recruiter, Sales & Marketing (6 Month Contract) at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:20 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, May 20, 2021
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and strategically minded talent partner, who loves to be on the forefront of recruiting for the best and brightest.
You’ll be part of a growing recruiting team supporting our B2B organization, Udemy for Business (UFB). You will be responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities and help drive our hiring strategy for the organization. You’ll be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, solving people problems and thrive in a startup culture.
This will be a 6-month contract. You will report to the Head of Sales Recruiting.
To be successful in the role you will need to be:
** Self-driven. You’ll drive the process from end-to end with superior organizational skills and solid follow-through.
** Analytical mindset and process-driven. You are laser-focused on data integrity in our ATS (Lever) and manage your pipeline of candidates effectively.
** Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job search can be.
** Solution-driven. You have a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution.
** Flexible, fearless and excited to help build this mission-driven organization.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Own, manage and drive full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
- Cultivates, develops and maintains strong partnerships with the business, candidates, team members and cross-functional team members
- Create a world-class candidate experience
- Manage business expectations using market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touchpoints and maintain thorough follow-through.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a strong network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the interview process and regularly provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement.
- Lead, develop and manage TA related projects
We're excited about you because you have:
- 4+ years’ experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to Director positions, preferably in a high-growth tech environment
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience
- Sales recruiting experience is a must
- Possess a consultative approach and has had demonstrated success in developing business partner relationships at all levels of an organization.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Meets deadlines, and has strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Hourly rate: $40-$50
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description