Recruiter I at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (MST) on Monday, October 25, 2021
The Recruiter I will support the recruiting process, talent pipeline management and candidate experience as part of the Talent Acquisition team. They will contribute to a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven outcomes for internal customers. This candidate must be able to successfully support searches and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all KPIs. They thrive in an innovative, problem solving and growth-oriented environment. Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations.
- Recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive research and on-going relationship management.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate queue within a timeline.
- Provide and represent recruiting metrics including presentations to teams and leadership.
- Associate's degree or combination of relevant education and work experience
- 2+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience working in Talent Acquisition for a high-growth mode company
Read Full Job Description