Recruiter, Early in Career (Contract) at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Looking to support Alteryx’s transformational growth? The Talent Acquisition team is hiring coordinators, sourcers, recruiters, and leaders! We are seeking builders and owners who can help us scale and elevate our practices. The recruiting team is passionate about equitable and inclusive practices, attracting high-performing talent, and delivering breakthrough candidate experiences. Our team culture fosters innovation and collaboration. We value strong partnerships with our many stakeholders involved in the hiring process.
The Early in Career team is searching for a Recruiter who will:
- Co-lead and direct Alteryx's internship program
- Serve as a partner to internal customers and provide guidance on how our organization can create pathways for success for early in career talent
- Use creative methods to source and recruit early in career talent to support the needs of our growing organization
- Build talent strategies and relationships with external partners to enable Alteryx to engage, recruit, and retain talent with varied identities, experiences, and backgrounds
- Knowledge of and passion for building equitable and inclusive talent programs and practices
- Skilled in recruiting and sourcing talent, ideally in the early in career space
- Demonstrated ability to build, implement, and manage programs
- Experience using data to drive and support decisions
- Proven success with designing infrastructure and processes to help organizations scale
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies and tools
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting and engagement tools like Workday, Jumpstart, and Handshake
- Proven success in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $90,300 to $112,500. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.