Recruiter, Early in Career (Contract) at Alteryx
Looking to support Alteryx's transformational growth? The Talent Acquisition team is hiring coordinators, sourcers, recruiters, and leaders! We are seeking builders and owners who can help us scale and elevate our practices. The recruiting team is passionate about equitable and inclusive practices, attracting high-performing talent, and delivering breakthrough candidate experiences. Our team culture fosters innovation and collaboration. We value strong partnerships with our many stakeholders involved in the hiring process.
The Early in Career team is searching for a Recruiter who will:
- Contribute to our small team by helping to build and scale Alteryx's internship program
- Use creative methods to source and recruit early in career talent to support the needs of our growing organization
- Build talent strategies and relationships with external partners to enable Alteryx to engage, recruit, and retain talent with varied identities, experiences, and backgrounds
- Design and refine processes and infrastructure in support of both recruiting and programs
- Experience with events management
- Proven success with process improvement
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies and tools
- Knowledge of and passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting and engagement tools (e.g., Workday, Jumpstart/Canvas, LinkedIn, RippleMatch and/or Handshake)
- Previous recruiting experience
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $59,200 to $97,700. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.