Recruiter - Core Business at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor, we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for a full-cycle recruiter to partner with our core business leaders and help us to build out a recruiting platform that is truly best in class. This person will focus on hiring top talent across our core business functions including Marketing, Finance, HR and more. You must be a self-starter, comfortable managing hard to fill roles, and work well without constant supervision. You will be responsible for working with hiring managers to implement creative sourcing techniques, recruit talented candidates, and screen applicants for positions across the business. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, & results oriented.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple senior open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to teach hiring managers more effective interviewing and assessment skills
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout HomeAdvisor's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Come up with creative messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Ensure each message we send out is personalized to the candidate’s experience and in line with the HomeAdvisor Talent Brand
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in Marketing and Finance strongly preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with an executive search firm or tech company
- Demonstrated success in filling a variety of roles at all levels
- Ability to understand business objectives and culture and translate these to hiring requirements
- Strong relationship-building and an ability to work with Senior level leaders as well as C-Suite executives
- Must be flexible with the ability to adjust a search as business requirements change
- Must be able to take advantage of recruiting-related software, including Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing through internet resources and social media websites
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Strong interviewer and negotiator who is able to sell an opportunity to job applicants
- Ability to assess technical skills and to learn from the hiring managers and current employees what a best in class candidate looks like
MORE ABOUT US:
We are shaping what it means to be Rocky Mountain Tech. We are known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, thoughtful approach to career development, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we are a true meritocracy and fundamentally believe our people are our greatest asset.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’ve made it this far along our post, this probably sounds a lot like you and where you want to thrive! We would be delighted to have the opportunity to start the conversation!