Recruiter: Contract to Hire at Agility Recovery
Agility Recovery is seeking a Recruiter to join our People & Culture team. As our organization’s sole Talent Acquisition specialist, you’ll own the complete hiring process, including partnering with hiring managers to understand their needs; working through compensation analysis and budgeting; creating and executing a strategic recruitment campaign; and ensuring we a robust assessment process yielding hire high-quality hires. This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level recruiter to move into a more strategic, end-to-end role.
This position is contract-to-hire. With strong performance, and as we define our hiring needs for 2021, opportunity exists to convert to a full-time employee.
Key Responsibilities and Functions:
- Partner with internal teams and hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Develop recruitment strategy to align with short- and long-term organizational needs
- Strategically source and post for quality talent, including diversity outreach
- Screen and interview candidates
- Oversee the interviewing process, including providing counsel and guidance to hiring managers
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (BambooHR), including monitoring candidate time in process and producing reports
- Optimize the candidate hiring experience
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience, including end-to-end recruiting cycle ownership
- Experience with high-volume sales recruiting preferred
- Sourcing experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Results- and metrics-focused
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in effectively driving results
- Demonstrates high ethical standards and personal integrity to build credibility and trust
- Analytical mindset with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong alignment with Agility values: Clever, Quick and Well-Coordinated, Mission- and Results-Focused
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.