Recruiter - Bilingual Spanish/English
Arrow Electronics invites applicants for the role of Recruiter, on the America’s recruiting team. This role will support U.S. and Latin America recruitment initiatives. Candidates must be fluent in both Spanish and English.
The ideal candidate will have keen problem solving, customer service, and communication skills. He/She must be able to manage multiple tasks, while working under general supervision and within the procedural framework of Arrow global recruitment model.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage recruitment processes for hiring activities by working closely with Recruiting Consultants, Hiring Managers, HR Partners and both internal and external candidates
- Coordination of Interview Scheduling, Offers, and other Pre-Employment processes
- External Vendor management, ensuring Service Level Agreements are met, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Consult and support the development and deployment of Employer Brand, Social Media, Reporting, Recruitment Technology, Compliance/Diversity and Training strategies
- Partner with local and global counterparts to align best-practices, processes, programs, and systems for continuous improvement and Global standardization.
- Dashboard tracking and Recruiting metric preparation and analysis
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree + 2-4 years related experience
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience for Latin America
- Bi-lingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
- Additional Portuguese language preferred
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)