Program Specialist, Global Emerging Talent (Contract) at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
Alongside Zoom's Global Emerging Talent Program Leader, you will help to build a world-class Global Emerging Talent Program at Zoom, which will require a steadfast work ethic.
- Assist in creating ways to build new relationships to formally establish Zoom's presence and engagement with early-in-career talent.
- Collaborate with the University team, and help to create new campus hiring programs for our technical and business teams.
- Assist in planning and attend campus events to build relationships with students that are virtual or live once possible.
- Partner with our Sr University Recruiter to help build partnerships with student organizations.
- Assist in interview scheduling, candidate management and offer generations stages for interns and new grads, as needed.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to create exceptional and structured interview experiences in order to bring the best and brightest to Zoom.
- Coordinate events, book venues and catering for all intern experiences throughout the duration of our core programs. Attend and help manage events.
- Act as a concierge to our interns by managing housing accommodations once in person experiences return.
- Serve as a primary point of contact with our third party housing vendor, and bring over industry best practices on most efficient methods to tracking housing and ensuring stellar experiences for our interns.
- Partner alongside Zoom's Program Manager to create a unique internship program, including onboarding, orientation, educational sessions, network building, and final-report outs and assessment for hire.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in Talent Acquisition or related HR field, including a minimum of 1 year working in a University Recruiting organization.
- Passion for Zoom's mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Must be open to ~15% travel for key campus and industry events during prime campus hiring seasons, once it's safe to do so.
- Must have prior experience with cutting edge intern programs with a primarily tech focus.
- Must possess prior experience collaborating with intern housing vendors and campus administrators.
- Able to share multiple examples of experience in improving internship program processes and thinking outside core role and responsibilities.
- Must exhibit a passion for relentless learning and for transforming the intern experience.
- Possess an ability to thrive in a constantly evolving organization.
- You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Experience in the Tech/Engineering/Sales field is preferred.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram