Program Manager, Talent Development at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Program Manager, HR Employee Capability is responsible for designing and deploying talent development programs related to performance management, succession, learning programs, intern programs and management/leadership development, EVP/Employee Experience and Inclusion and Diversity either globally or within a region. As the program manager, this position will lead efforts related to program design and program launch to the HR community and the business. The role will work in close partnership with various internal departments and ensure talent programs appropriately connect and link to other interdependent talent processes (e.g. rewards, reporting, technology, recruiting). Responsibilities include tracking program success through metric driven information and making recommendations for enhancements to the design based on these metrics.
What You'll Be Doing:
- As the program manager, this position will act as the subject matter expert and lead all efforts related to program design and delivery
- Design training tools and provide education to HR business partners to support the deployment of the talent programs and processes
- Provide analytics that summarize talent trends to support reporting on program outcomes for leadership and enable storytelling of program success
- Lead the internal communication efforts around marketing the program and create/maintain program collateral
- Evaluate and support program best practices to ensure there is global knowledge sharing and consistency
- Determine how to leverage technology for process, administration/facilitation and communication
- Serve as a resource and consultant to other COE teams, the HR business partner community and business managers
What We Are Looking For:
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems/technology platforms to proactively inform managers of intern hiring/conversion processes (Workday preferred)
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities while adhering to specific deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, to include the ability spot and summarize trends in data as well as conduct needs analysis.
- Systems thinker with the ability to understand how to design workflows and understand all downstream impacts of decisions and approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage talent development programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work, collaborate, and influence change across functions, levels, and globally diverse employee populations.
- Proven self-starter with ability to think and act in a proactive way.
- Able to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as communications and knowledge management tools such as SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organization development, communications, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven program management experience
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)