Program Manager, Talent Development
The Program Manager, Talent is responsible for deploying global talent development programs related to performance management, learning programs and management/leadership development within the Americas region. Additionally, this role will design and deploy programs to support specific region based needs, working in close partnership with leaders and HR business partners from both Business and Corporate units to ensure talent programs meet talent development needs for their units. Responsibilities include tracking program success through metric driven information and making recommendations for enhancements to the program based on these metrics.
- As the program manager, this position will act as the subject matter expert and lead all efforts related to program design and delivery of training and development programs for the region, as well as for global programs.
- Identify training or development resources (internal and/or external) to provide education to HR business partners to support the deployment of the talent programs and processes
- Provide analytics that summarize talent development trends to support reporting on program outcomes for leadership and enable storytelling of program success
- Lead the internal communication efforts around marketing programs and create/maintain program collateral, to include program information for the HR Connect knowledge base
- Evaluate and support program best practices to ensure there is global knowledge sharing and consistency
- Determine how to leverage technology for process, administration/facilitation and communication, to include global platforms of Workday and [email protected]
- Partner with the global COE to support performance management cycle for the region
- Serve as a resource and consultant to other Center of Excellence (COE) teams, the HR business partner community and business managers
- May also be responsible for event related logistics
- Ability to identify and work with training and/or development vendors
- Familiarity with management/leadership development content/curriculum
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems/technology and learning platforms (Workday and Cornerstone preferred)
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities while adhering to specific deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, to include the ability spot and summarize trends in data as well as conduct needs analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage talent development programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work, collaborate, and influence change across functions, levels, and globally diverse employee populations.
- Able to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as communications and knowledge management tools such as SharePoint and Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organization development, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven program management experience
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience
- Experience in facilitating employee training preferred