Principal Recruiter - Remote at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our Talent Acquisition team is comprised of dedicated recruiters hiring top talent for a Sales roles across North America and Latin America. We manage full cycle recruiting processes, are trusted advisors to our hiring managers, and provide an excellent candidate experience. We are a high performing corporate recruiting function with charter to hire the best and brightest in FinTech.
What you will be doing
- You will be managing full cycle recruiting with an emphasis on Professional level Sales positions.
- Serve as a recruiting partner to FIS Hiring Managers and lead searches for multiple requisitions (typically 15 or more) in FIS strategic locations.
- Conduct in-depth requisition intake meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Guide hiring managers through the interview, selection and offer stages.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations and manage the offer process.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
- Participate in local professional and college networking events.
- Participate in special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the recruiting organization.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Working with modern recruiting technology stack. Workday recruiting as our ATS, Phenom People as our Talent CRM and ModernHire for video interviewing/screening.
- You will take a pro-active recruiting approach by pipelining and managing attrition requisitions.
- Ensure OFCCP requirements are met.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 7+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with an agency background.
- Demonstrated success managing complex client relationships and advising on recruiting strategies.
- Strong candidate sourcing capabilities, leveraging Job Boards, candidate databases, referrals, networking events, etc.
- Experience recruiting on a wide variety of professional levels roles ideally with a focus on sales positions.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members and recognize performance.
- Proven track record and expertise in managing full life cycle recruiting and selection process.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills to effectively represent the company and interact with inside and outside customers and team members.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as relationship building, conflict resolution and influencing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Served as Lead for special initiatives (systems implementation, hiring campaigns, QBR’s, program roll-outs, talent brokering initiatives, etc.).
- Sales recruiting experience.
- Workday Recruiting experience, Phenom People or similar recruiting CRM experience.
- FinTech industry knowledge.
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.