- Partner with groups and the Talent Management team, to drive talent management activities including talent assessment, talent review and succession planning
- Partner with business leaders and oversee the execution of key talent management processes (resource planning, new hire onboarding, promotions, change management and organizational design & development)
- Work closely with business leaders to help drive business results, improve working relationships, strengthen morale, and increase productivity and associate engagement.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership influencing business decisions and results
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Manage and resolve complex associate relations issues
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of associates, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions, and HR policies)
- Collaborate with other HR team members, manage projects or provide direction on HR-related programs and practices
- Consult, support and facilitate interventions that build leader and organization capability which drive sustainable change and enhanced business results
- Consults on change efforts, ensuring project change management utilization, and prioritizing/developing organizational effectiveness interventions
Ideally, you will have the ability to quickly understand business goals and be able to recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company. You will have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and provide coaching and mentoring within our high growth, complex work environment. Building strong relationships is key in this role as you proactively address and resolve associate relations issues and effectively influence decision making and change.
In addition, you will possess the following:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in a HR Business Partner capacity
- Prior experience supporting a distributed work force
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and interface with senior leaders
- Previous experience supporting a technology (product development) is ideal
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.