People & Talent Experience Coordinator
Who is Xero?
We're one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world. We are the leader in beautiful small business accounting and productivity software – complete with payroll, inventory and more. And we combine the dynamic pace of a startup with the security of $375M in funding.
We offer a competitive salary, shares in the company, weekly community breakfast and lunch, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, excellent benefits, and a great office environment with a view of the Rockies!
How you'll make an impact
We are looking for a stellar People and Talent Experience Coordinator to support our San Francisco and Denver based people and talent (Human Resources) teams. The ideal candidate thrives in a time sensitive fast-paced environment, is energized by a dynamic role, and is an expert in multitasking and staying organized. This role is ideal for someone looking to learn, and grow their career in the human resources and/or talent acquisition world. You have a get it done attitude, who goes above and beyond to knock it out of the ballpark.
What you'll do
- Support a minimum of three recruiters with coordinating candidate interviews (onsite, Google Hangouts and phone screens) globally. You will be juggling multiple calendars in several time zones at once, which requires flexibility and patience. Accuracy is a must!
- Utilize our ATS, phone calls and email to provide a very high touch candidate experience
- Partner with recruiters to create a professional and fun recruiting experience for each candidate
- Update our applicant tracking system (Jobvite) and monitor the database to ensure candidate progression is being tracked properly
- Problem solve and think outside of the box with little direction
- Point person for background and reference checking
- Assist with TX events- internal and external
- Assisting with getting things paid by processing invoices and purchase orders through NetSuite
- Coordination of pre-employment and onboarding logistics
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of new hire data into HRIS systems
- Manage the day to day administrative work of the People Experience (HR) department
What you'll bring with you
- Must be able to multitask while remaining organized
High level of competency with technology and learning to work with new tools/applications
- Jobvite ATS experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, proven experience as a team player, and an understanding of how to effectively work with urgency
- Ability to work with a professional attitude in a fast paced and driven
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information
- Be self-directed and a detail-oriented contributor to the team
- 1+ years of startup recruiting coordination, HR assistance, administrative support, or equivalent scheduling and people oriented experience
- Experience working with key stakeholders at all levels - must be comfortable communicating directly with hiring managers
- Must have experience with Gmail and Google Docs. Experience with Google Hangouts a plus
- Preferred experience with people management software systems
- Bachelor's degree required – preferably in human resources, business, or a related field
Why you'll love Xero
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
We have a unique and special culture based around our values (#ownership, #challenge, #beautiful, #human and #champion) and offer a number of other great benefits and perks including Xero shares...
So if you want to hear more and have the opportunity to help shape the next phase in the Xero success story please apply!
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.