People Services Specialist at Boom Supersonic
The People Operations Team has 5 key focus areas:
- People Services: focused on being the front line of employee support to our 150 Boom employees.
- Tools & Technology: oversight of the Talent & Culture technology stack ensuring that we have the right tools for our work and clean and accurate data going in.
- Program Management: delivering key programs, such as New Employee Orientation and managing employee resource sites, such as the company intranet
- Compliance & Policies: protecting the interests of Boom and it’s employees ensuring we meet all compliance and policy obligations
- People Data & Analytics: allowing Boom to make data-driven improvements to our People programs and practices based on reliable, integrated data.
About the Role:
- As a People Services Specialist, you will have responsibility for People Services as well as Tools & Technology. This role will be based in our Denver office and will report to the Head of Talent & Culture Operations.
People Services: provide Boom employees world-class support on Talent & Culture related issues, by...
- Overseeing all employee onboarding and offboarding and employee data processing
- Responding to inquiries and tickets from employees of all levels across boom regarding People questions / issues (tier 1 & tier 2)
- Escalating tier 3 issues to Head of People Ops (or others) in a timely manner
- Demonstrating exceptional follow through, issue resolution and adherence to SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Managing the People ZenDesk ticketing system
- Ensures onboarding and offboarding tasks for all employees are done according to our process documentation.
- Ensure we have a complete, and up to date company records on all employees
Tools & Technology: manage the vendor relationships and oversee the Talent & Culture technology stack, ensuring...
- We have the right tools, for our team and for the work we do
- We are getting the most value from the tool through effective vendor management and engagement
- Our tools are compliant to all requirements (works in partnership with Head of People Ops & People Compliance)
- Our data flows appropriately and seamlessly across Talent & Culture and other systems / teams (i.e. to Finance, IT, equity)
- Tight administration and configuration of our tools, in partnership with the tool’s functional leader (i.e. Recruiting, HR, Total Rewards) or functional partner (i.e. Finance, IT)
You are excited about this opportunity because...
- You will be a part of building something - we already have some great processes in place; however, there is so much to improve and build.
- You love innovating - You will be able to apply your experience and share your ideas on ways to improve our process and procedures
- You're a collaborator - your best work is accomplished when you work collectively with others.
- Your attention to detail is unparalleled
- You thrive in environments where the measures of success are clear and well defined (i.e. service level agreements and measurable objectives)
We are excited about you because…
- You have 3-5 years experience in HR / People Operations working closely with employees on the front-line
- You are well versed and experience with corporate communication tools (such as Google Suite, Slack)
- You have hands on experience with HRIS systems (UltiPro preferred)
- You have experience with HR laws laws and FMLA knowledge
- You have deep experience with onboarding and offboarding new employees in an HRIS system
- You have strong organization and time management skills - you’re able to juggle multiple tasks at once and not allow customer service to suffer.
- You have a learner’s mindset - you are an active listener, you are proactive and you have a strong desire to learn
- You find you do your best work in fast paced environments
- You welcome change and actively seek ways to improve your work and be more effective / efficient.
- You are able to handle highly confidential and/or sensitive departmental matters and time sensitive issues with an ability to prioritize and deliver results with attention to detail
Why you will love working at Boom:
- We are a group of people who are bright, kind and motivated by challenges. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We take what we do seriously, but we don't take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do the right thing & is open to new ideas
- Salary Range for this position is $60,000- 90,000 base salary and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position.
- Robust equity program with significant upside potential
- Open PTO