People Partner at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Due to the tremendous growth that we are experiencing, we are now looking to add a new People Partner to join our team. The position will work closely with the HRBP, Director in supporting a globally dispersed large client group focused on Customer Experience.
As a People Partner you will be both a strategic and hands-on providing full cycle support for your client groups across the organization. In this role, you will get an opportunity to work on all facets of people strategies that align with business objectives and goals and provide a unique and dynamic employee experience.
What will your average week look like?
- Build credibility with internal clients by providing insight and guidance on HR or broader business issues by making recommendations on best practices
- Facilitation skills to deploy global talent initiatives and HR programs to the business
- Execute people programs, including employee engagement, manager coaching and development, team effectiveness, resolution of ER matters and more
- Drive talent assessment, performance, bonus, and salary administration programs
- Ability to use data and metrics to identify areas of improvement
- Support the business in recruiting the right talent. Collaborate with talent acquisition team and provide guidance to hiring managers to build and scale Conga’s growth
What are we looking for a future Conganeer?
- Strong client-service focus and ability to build and manage relationships across different levels and functions
- Strong attention to detail, resilient, highly collaborative
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis.
- 7-8 years of total HR generalist experience including responsibilities in performance management, career development and talent programs
- Experience working within Workday is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.